Senior C# and .NET Developers - Minneapolis, MN
Job Number: US-MN-030-5864
Posted: June 2, 2017
We are seeking multiple senor C# and .NET developers.
Eight years of experience in each of the following areas:
- • C# language fundamentals
- • OO principles, LAMBDA, Generics, Interfaces, coding standards, best practices
- • NET Framework
- • ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.MVC, WEB API, Entity Framework, LINQ, LAMBDA, Dependency Injection
- • Web services framework experience
- • WCF, WEB.API, jQuery, JSON parsers, etc.
- • Relational database experience (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- • Database Normalization, PL-SQL or T-SQL, General optimization techniques
- • HTML/CSS language fundamentals
Five years of experience in each of the following areas:
- • Experience in Test Driven Development and automated unit testing
- • Rich client framework (Angular, Bootstrap, Knockout, etc.)
- • Query, jQuery UI (or equiv.)
- • Testing frameworks:
- • .NET: NUnit, Visual Studio Unit Test Framework, etc.
- • Agile experience as a developer in a multi-team environment
Experience with secure coding principals such as: OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25
Two projects in a Technical Lead or Technical architect role.
Two projects in a continuous integration development environment utilizing Jenkins, TFS or Team City.
Two projects involving refactoring or replatforming legacy codebases.
Two projects where application was deployed to the cloud.
Demonstrated passion for technology, such as participating in community technology events.
Experience developing mobile apps in iOS, Android, Microsoft.
Experience with Typescript and LESS.
Experience developing accessible user interfaces that comply with WCAG 2.0.
To apply, send email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org