Microsoft C# .NET Developer - Minneapolis, MN
Job Number: US-MN-030-5863
Posted: May 31, 2017
The system includes over 70 modules. The system fulfills critical operations needs through the daily system use by all business units for each unit’s unique and complex business processes.
The system has undergone several version upgrades over its 15-year life. Most recent efforts address technology obsolescence.
We are seeking up to four (4) experienced developers for the Microsoft technologies to support the recent efforts to address the technology obsolescence within the majority of the COMS modules to better align the modules with current business, security, accessibility and legal requirements.
The developers will:
- Apply advanced software development experience and skill for Microsoft technologies;
- Provide technical leadership to team members;
- Work independently with minimal guidance while also participating on project teams;
- Prepare and participate in release readiness for software development deployments to the TEST and PROD environments;
- Prepare and participate in continuous process improvement efforts;
- Provide clear, concise and honest communication;
- Provide other DOC development, as needed.
Microsoft technologies will be used such as C#.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server (SSIS, T-SQL), Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- 5 years experience with SQL Server (T-SQL, SSRS).
- 4 years experience with Entity Framework.
- 4 years experience with ASP.NET MVC.
- Criminal Justice experience.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Collaborative software development team experience, up to at least 4-5 team members.
- Experience in system modernization efforts for applications with a technology obsolescence.
- Experience and continuous education in secure software development such as:
- Regular use of security static code analysis tools such as Veracode, HP Fortify, etc.
- Participating in security trainings offered by various entities (e.g. OWASP, etc.) focusing on current secure software development best practices.
- Participating in formal security code reviews.
To apply, send email with your resume to email@example.com